Workshop on Technical Debt in Data Analytics Software Systems
March 17, 2020 - Salvador, Brazil
Each submission to the workshop will be refereed by at least two members of the Workshop Program Committee, based on its novelty, technical aspects, potential impact, insightfulness, and clarity. Submissions must be in English, and can present new ideas, research directions, experimental results, industrial experiences, or promising work in progress. We invite the following types of submissions:
- Position Papers (2 - 4 pages). Position statements focused on challenges, emerging trends, and research problems.
- Full Length Papers (6 - 8 pages). Relevant research, empirical studies, or work in progress.
- Industry and Experience Papers (6 - 8 pages). Industrial experiencie or case-studies, about the state of the practice.
All papers are to be submitted electronically via the EasyChair submission system by the submission deadline, and must not have been published before. All submissions must conform to the Author Instructions.
Article submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=td4dass2020
Accepted papers will be published as part of the ICSA 2020 Companion proceedings, and appear in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- Abstract submission:
January 8th, January 22nd, 2020
- Paper submission deadline:
January 13th,January 22nd, 2020
- Paper acceptance notification: February 3rd, 2020
- Paper camera-ready deadline:
February 10th,February 21st, 2020
- Workshop: March 17th, 2020
All deadlines are at 11:59PM AoE.